Updated: Aug 27
1/3 clove of garlic
50 g (1.76 oz)olive oil
1/2 chili pepper (finely chopped)
1/2 teaspoon(s) chili flakes
200 g (7.05 oz) Greek strained yogurtta cheese (coarsely chopped)
200 g (7.05oz) Greek strained yogurt
How to do it
1. In a food processor, add the garlic, the olive oil, the chili flakes and the chili pepper. Beat until all of the ingredients are completely incorporated.
2. Take a bowl, add the feta cheese, the strained yogurt and the mixture from the food processor. Mix thoroughly with a spoon.
3. Serve with bread slices or chopped vegetables or for dipping spread it in your sandwiches instead of mayo!
· Good quality feta cheese is required for maximum taste.
· If the cheese is soft, you may use less olive oil.
· This feta dip can be modified to be as hot as you like it. I suggest that you start with smaller quantities of chili peppers and chili flakes first. Taste and adjust as necessary.
· For those watching their diet, use a light in calories Greek feta cheese and low fat Greek yogurt.