The health benefits of the green beans for our kids are enormous. At summer you can definitely find in your local market the best green beans ever. But it doesn't matter if you want to use the frozen ones. The bottom line is: to learn how to prepare for your kids one or two meals using green beans, because the benefits for their health are enormous. Check this out:
1. Green Beans are a very good source of protein.
2. Good source of vitamin A, which promotes eyesight, is a powerful antioxidant and promotes the immune system by strengthening the mucous structures in the body.
3. Good supplier of vitamin C, which is another vitamin known to improve the immune system. It is also helpful in preventing common cold, cough, asthma, etc.
4. Good source of folic acid, which belongs to the group of vitamin B. This vitamin helps in producing red blood cells, which are essential in an infant who needs to supply nutrients to every organ in the body for quick development. Folate is also useful in strengthening brain cells and for proper functioning of the brain.
5. Rich in other types of antioxidants such as alkaloids, flavonoids, anthocyanin, catechin and etc.
6. The pods of green beans are full of dietary fiber. This dietary fiber is very much useful in keeping the colon or the large intestine clean by regulating bowel movements. Regular bowel movements are good for your baby as it keeps diseases at bay and promotes appetite.
7. Green beans contain a decent source of minerals such as calcium, iron, phosphorous, magnesium, potassium, sodium, zinc, etc. which are also very much essential in the development of our children.
Find here a short "tutorial" on how you can easily string and snap the fresh green beans, you just bought from your grocery store.