The perfect dip. Greek Feta cheese, Greek Yogurt and hot peppers. You will love this Greek spicy cheese dip. Mind to pair with fresh yeast bread. You need no more.
Hands on: 10 minutes
1/3 clove of garlic
50 g (1.76oz)olive oil
1/2 chili pepper (finely chopped)
1/2 teaspoon(s) chili flakes
400 g (14.1oz or 0.88lb) Greek feta cheese (coarsely chopped)
200 g (7.05oz) Greek strained yogurt
How to do it
1. In a food processor, add the garlic, the olive oil, the chili flakes and the chili pepper. Beat until all of the ingredients are completely incorporated.
2. Take a bowl, add the feta cheese, the strained yogurt and the mixture from the food processor. Mix thoroughly with a spoon.
3. Serve with bread slices or chopped vegetables or for dipping spread it in your sandwiches instead of mayo!
· Good quality feta cheese is required for maximum taste.
· If the cheese is soft, you may use less olive oil.
· This feta dip can be modified to be as hot as you like it. I suggest that you start with smaller quantities of chili peppers and chili flakes first. Taste and adjust as necessary.
· For those watching their diet, use a light in calories Greek feta cheese and low fat Greek yogurt.